Tools of the Trade (ToTT) turns 3 this October!
To celebrate their 3rd anniversary, ToTT will be holding the “ToTT Taste Challenge” — Singapore’s biggest “blind-tasting” competition and the first‐of-its-kind event in Singapore. The winner will win S$3,333 worth of ToTT products and a S$200 hamper from Jasons The Gourmet Grocer!
Here are the details:
Date: Saturday, 5 October 2013
Venue: ToTT, 896 Dunearn Road, #01-01A, Singapore 589472
Here’s how the challenge will proceed:
- Contestants will be blindfolded and will taste 20 ingredients (sponsored by Jasons The Gourmet Grocer) and 5 items from the ToTT Bistro.
- There will be no eliminations, so participants will taste all 25 items.
- Scores will be tallied at the end of the challenge.
- Contestant with most number of correctly guessed items will win $3,333 worth of ToTT products and a $200 hamper from Jasons The Gourmet Grocer.
- Maximum number of contestants is 50.
If you wish to take part in the ToTT Taste Challenge, sign up at www.tottstore.com . Registration will cost $20 per person, but all contestants will receive a $20 goodie bag.
From 5 to 27 October 2013, you can enjoy storewide discounts of up to 50% as part of ToTT’s 3rd anniversary celebrations. All cooking classes (demo only) during the sale are going at a special price of S$28 per person, while seats last.
Experience an improved shopping experience at the newly refreshed ToTT. Besides kitchen ware, you can now shop for fresh produce too, at Jasons The Gourmet Grocer. The refurbished store also features increased lighting, prominent store signs, and expanded bistro space. A new pizza-making option has also been added to the Bake&Go Studio.
For more information, go to www.tottstore.com .