As promised, here’s an update on our 10-day trial dinner service with Kim’s Kitchen.
- Sweet & sour fish slices — quite yummy
- Stir-fried Chinese spinach
- Minced pork ball (each is big enough for one person) — yummy!
- Fish nuggets (replacement dish for soup)
- Fried fish cake
- Hainanese pork chop — yummy!
- Stir-fried French bean — very yummy!
- Hot dog slices in sweet dark soy sauce (replacement dish for soup) — quite yummy!
- Beancurd cubes & ikan bilis — too salty
- Stir-fried xiao bai cai
- Chicken cubes in spicy XO sauce
- Scrambled eggs (replacement dish for soup) — overcooked
Dishes highlighted in blue — hits. Dishes higlighted in red — misses.
On the whole, the standard of food is acceptable, considering it was cooked so early and reheated. Our meals were delivered slightly after 3pm, very early! There are some hits and occasional misses, but overall ok. Portions are quite generous.
Will update again. We opted for 4-day week, hence there’s one more week (4 days) and 2 days to go.