Din Tai Fung’s annual Steamed Chilli Crab Dumplings (xiao long bao) promo is back again! Courtesy of Din Tai Fung Singapore, one lucky AromaCookery reader will win one chilli crab dumplings voucher (worth S$6.80 for 4 pcs) as well as S$20 Din Tai Fung vouchers.
Here’s how to win these vouchers:
- “Like” AromaCookery’s FaceBook page.
- Leave a comment in the Din Tai Fung giveaway post on AromaCookery’s FB page. Contest ends Sunday, June 23 2013 at 23:59pm.
- Check AromaCookery FB page on Monday, June 24 2013 to see who’s the lucky winner. It might be you!
Terms & conditions:
- This giveaway is only for those residing in Singapore.
- Each person is entitled to one lucky draw chance.
- Draw will be conducted by random number generator.
- Chilli Crab Dumpling voucher is valid till 31 August 2013.
- $20 voucher (2 x $10) is valid till 30 September 2013.
If you can’t wait to try these dumplings, they are available at all Din Tai Fung outlets from 1 July 2013 to 31 August 2013, priced at S$6.80 for 4 pieces (except Marina Bay Sands and Resorts World Sentosa outlets where they are available at S$7.50).
Citibank Cardmembers enjoy 15% off Steamed Chili Crab Dumplings during this promotion.
And if you visit Din Tai Fung now, don’t miss the chance to get their Taiwan pineapple cakes. Priced at 3 pieces for S$7.50 and 10 pieces for S$23.80, they are now available at Din Tai Fung at Paragon, Resorts World Sentosa, and Marina Bay Sands for a limited period only.
Made in Taiwan in a central facility, Din Tai Fung’s pineapple cakes are made with Taiwan Songshan pineapples which are high in aroma and low in acidity.
We loved the buttery crust and moist pineapple jam filling. The sweetness is just right too.
Click here for Din Tai Fung Singapore’s website for more info and full listing of their outlets.