Here’s an awesome deal you mustn’t miss! For the month of November 2011, FIJI Water is running a unique water sampling program, where anyone can enjoy FIJI Water for free! Simply present 6 bottled water labels (of any brand) at any Swiss Butchery cashier’s counter in exchange for a 6-pack of Lil’ FIJIs (330ml).
Here are the three Swiss Butchery outlets you can go to:
- Swiss Butchery @ Greenwood
30/32 Greenwood Avenue
Mon to Sun: 9.30am – 7pm
- Swiss Butchery @ Tanglin
56 Tanglin Road
#01-02 Tanglin Post Office
Daily: 9am – 9pm
- Swiss Butchery & Swiss Grill @ Coronation
587 Bukit Timah Road
#01-05 Coronation Shopping Plaza
Daily: 10am – 7pm
If you haven’t tried FIJI Water, this is an excellent chance to do so! Bottled directly from the source — an aquifer buried deep within the ground in the remote islands of Fiji — FIJI Water is pure, natural artesian water. Nothing is added to it!
Its unique mineral profile contains silica — an important mineral believed to strengthen hair, skin, nails, bones, and connective tissue. With a pH of 7.8, FIJI Water’s mild alkalinity is ideal in combating the ill effects of excess acidity from smoking, stress, and certain foods.
Most importantly, you should try FIJI Water because it tastes good. I don’t usually drink bottled water. But when I do, I prefer FIJI Water because I find that it tastes less harsh. FIJI Water is known for its distinctively soft and smooth mouthfeel. Try it out and see the difference for yourself!
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion is valid from 1st November to 30th November 2011
- The exchange is only valid at any of the Swiss Butchery stores in Singapore
- Only original bottled water labels (regardless of brand) are accepted
- Limited to one exchange per person throughout the duration of the promotional period
- Limited to the first 100 exchanges in the month of November 2011